Noun(1) a course of conduct(2) a way especially designed for a particular use(3) an established line of travel or access(4) a line or route along which something travels or moves
(1) The Government is committed to achieving full employment at high wages, and it is well down the path to achieving that.(2) Flight 77's path was hard to track since its transponder had been turned off.(3) With God we are moving along on a path toward meaning, renewal, and salvation.(4) It instead says it is moving along its own path toward democracy and the framing of a constitution which has been in progress for more than a decade.(5) I turned around and continued to walk down the gray path .(6) The great leader Mahatma Gandhi once said there is no path to peace.(7) This will steadily move the company on the path to achieving its vision of becoming the first choice general insurer for India.(8) It came right at me, but His love so overwhelmed me that I was incapable of moving out of its path .(9) the path continues alongside the river for half a mile(10) This way, viewers are able to track the storm's path , along with our weather team.(11) So think long and hard before you decide whether to take the path toward truth or untruth.(12) the missile traced a fiery path in the sky(13) The tests mimic the effect of a 40 km/h impact with a pedestrian moving laterally across the path of the car.(14) Highlight the complete path and file name using your mouse.(15) Ranked against him are the hideous shades of the Inquisition and directly in his path is his unloving, tyrannical father, the King.(16) Put me directly in the path of the gulf stream and I won't use all that wasteful energy heating my house either.
(1) critical path :: fanakianana lalana
(2) path length :: halavan'ny lalana
(3) cycle path :: tsingerin'ny lalana
(4) narrow path :: tery
(5) bike path :: bisikileta lalana
(6) full path :: lalana feno
(7) flight path :: sidina lalana
(8) bicycle path :: bisikileta lalana
(9) right path :: lalana marina
(10) flow path :: mikoriana lalana
1. trail ::
2. route ::
3. course of action ::
Mazava ho azy fa ny zavatra
4. way of life ::
5. course ::
Mazava ho azy fa
path, pathless, paths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So my PATH to satisfaction is blocked
by Lonely Larry and Captain Sweatpants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Once they start down that PATH, they
have an 80 percent conviction rate.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
In the summer,
it's directly in the PATH
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
We should keep exploring that PATH.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
He started America on a PATH
to the metric system but then just gave up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Malagasy Dictionary: path
Meaning and definitions of path, translation in Malagasy
language for path with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of path in Malagasy and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'path'
What path means in Malagasy, path meaning
in Malagasy, path
definition, examples and pronunciation
of path in Malagasy language.