Adverb(1) not ever; at no time in the past or future(2) not at all; certainly not; not in any circumstances
(1) we promised never to forget(2) William had been on their minds ever since he left but he was never a topic between them.(3) I will never ever forget it(4) I used to drive past it all the time in a previous job but never went into the grounds.(5) she was kind, never forgetting to ring me(6) he never even knew her name(7) you'd never believe what I heard(8) I'll never forgive him for it(9) His putt never troubles the hole and it slips a few feet past for another difficult putt.(10) he never turned up(11) the secret is never to give up(12) we'll probably never know the answers(13) He had never been late for training and if he was ever running late he would ring to let us know.(14) He said he'd never had any experience with this and no one had ever raised this before.(15) you never know what could happen(16) She said she has never heard of a single errant cyclist being brought to book in Kingston.
(1) never mind :: tsy maninona ka
(2) never give up :: aza manaiky ho resy
(3) never again :: na oviana na oviana intsony
(4) never ever :: na oviana na oviana mandrakizay
(5) now or never :: izao na oviana na oviana
(6) almost never :: saika tsy
(7) you never know :: mbola fantatrao
(8) better late than never :: tsara kokoa noho ny tsy tara
(9) never-ending :: na oviana na oviana mifarana
1. not ever ::
2. not at all ::
1. always ::
2. continuously ::
3. ever ::
4. forever ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now I'll NEVER know what happened.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
I will NEVER abandon you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
I have NEVER said that you are
not good at what you do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
And they've NEVER seen the free folk fight,
so, yes, there's hope.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
It's so easy to talk about love
when you've NEVER known it.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Malagasy Dictionary: never
Meaning and definitions of never, translation in Malagasy
language for never with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of never in Malagasy and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'never'
What never means in Malagasy, never meaning
in Malagasy, never
definition, examples and pronunciation
of never in Malagasy language.