Noun(1) a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
(1) That only can be given to a representative or solicitor or a lawyer , or a court official.(2) Obviously a purchaser may or may not choose to give power of attorney to their lawyer .(3) civil lawyer(4) It probably knew the judge was married to a lawyer , and thus had access to a free attorney.(5) he's a prominent criminal lawyer(6) The canon lawyer called by the Plaintiffs also confirmed the church's policy of secrecy.(7) to consult a lawyer(8) The Attorney general is a lawyer employed by the government of the day to provide legal advice that his client asks for.(9) I'm an employment lawyer(10) It also placed the lawyer who signed the affidavit of documents in jeopardy of an award of costs against him.(11) We don't know, because the Act also permits the litigant and his lawyers to be excluded from the court.(12) In a court you will never get completely unbiased when lawyers are ruling on lawyers , will you?(13) The heavily lawyered press release is very suspicious and leads one to conclude that he had in fact divulged the information.(14) Judging is different from lawyering , but common law judges are not trained separately from lawyers; they are barristers one day and judges the next.(15) Civil and common law lawyers have been multivalent without talking much about it.(16) I'm just so concerned, you know, they talk about the great lawyering this defense attorney did.
(1) defense lawyer :: fiarovana mpisolovava
(2) criminal lawyer :: heloka bevava mpisolovava
(3) trial lawyer :: fitsarana mpisolovava
(4) immigration lawyer :: fifindra-monina mpisolovava
1. attorney ::
2. counsel ::
3. counselor ::
4. legal practitioner ::
ara-dalàna no manao azy
5. legal professional ::
6. legal adviser ::
7. member of the bar ::
mpikambana ao amin'ny fisotroana
8. litigator ::
9. advocate ::
10. barrister ::
11. solicitor ::
12. ambulance chaser ::
fiara mpitondra marary chaser
13. mouthpiece ::
14. legal eagle ::
15. legal beagle ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...maybe you should grow up
and listen to your LAWYER.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
So, you're just gonna sign this
without having a LAWYER look at it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
- Maybe she's his LAWYER.
- Well, she's free to examine my briefs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
We’ve hired a very good LAWYER