English to Malagasy Meaning of failure - tsy fahombiazana

Failure :
tsy fahombiazana

tsy fahombiazana, mahomby, faharesena, afa-jaza, ratsy vintana, ratsy, firodanan'ny, fanafoanana, afa-tsy, ISM, tsirambina, simba, harafesiny, fahasimban'ny, mandany, fahadisoana, tsy fahampian'ny, fahampiana, te, ny tsy fahampian'ny, Pause, fahataperan'ny fanapahana fianarana, tsy nihinan-kanina, intsony, Tsy niraharaha, nivadihan'ireo, nandamoka, mandria mitsilany, tsy, kilema

tsy fahombiazanatsy fahombiazana
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Share More
Definitions of failure in English
Noun(1) an act that fails(2) an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose(3) lack of success(4) a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently(5) an unexpected omission(6) inability to discharge all your debts as they come due(7) loss of ability to function normally
Examples of failure in English
(1) What if we are suffering from a failure of imagination?(2) Both the success and the failure of this movie are to be found in the author's treatment of the narrative.(3) Plus, dealing with failure would require more than running to a shop with the receipt for a warranty exchange.(4) During any sudden power failure , the system automatically switches to regular electricity.(5) symptoms of heart failure(6) New national policies are doomed to failure if they are not part of an overall solution.(7) To put it generously, this was a terrible failure of imagination.(8) Colleges could face stiff sanctions for failure to comply with requirements, the bill states.(9) In view of the role played by aneuploidy in carcinogenesis and in human reproductive failure , this omission is perhaps surprising.(10) Hence, the high rate of hatching failure in bee-eaters requires explanation.(11) a chance engine failure(12) We fully expected each failure , because we knew quite well when we had broken the rules.(13) Air crash investigators said engine failure may have been one of the factors to blame for the tragedy that unfolded near Hemingbrough.(14) Key factors influencing the success or failure of the government's policy are likely to be psychological in nature.(15) Ian Grant has suffered total renal failure and now requires dialysis three times a week.(16) For this reason health should be the pre-eminent measure of the success or failure of development policies in the next century.
Related Phrases of failure
(1) power failure ::
fahefana tsy fahombiazana
(2) failure rate ::
tsy fahombiazana tahan'ny
(3) renal failure ::
renal tsy fahombiazana
(4) respiratory failure ::
taovam-pisefoana tsy fahombiazana
(5) crop failure ::
crop tsy fahombiazana
(6) failure to appear ::
tsy fahombiazana hiseho
(7) equipment failure ::
fitaovana tsy fahombiazana
(8) catastrophic failure ::
loza tsy fahombiazana
(9) single point of failure ::
teboka iray ny tsy hahomby
(10) engine failure ::
maotera tsy fahombiazana
1. lack of success ::
tsy fahombiazana
2. fiasco ::
3. loser ::
4. negligence ::
5. inadequacy ::
tenany ho tsy mahay
6. breaking down ::
fandravana midina
7. collapse ::
8. bankruptcy ::
Tsy niraharaha
1. success ::
Different Forms
failure, failures
Word Example from TV Shows
...is a serious disease, which could lead
to congestive heart failure.

...is a serious disease, which could lead to congestive heart FAILURE.

The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11

That failure clearly stands on its own.

That FAILURE clearly stands on its own.

The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14

"10% chance of liver FAILURE" sound like a 90% chance of liver success.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22

The protocol for
a system-wide failure

The protocol for a system-wide FAILURE

Westworld Season 2, Episode 2

The success or failure
of our deceitful enterprise turns on details.

The success or FAILURE of our deceitful enterprise turns on details.

The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10

English to Malagasy Dictionary: failure

Meaning and definitions of failure, translation in Malagasy language for failure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of failure in Malagasy and in English language.

Tags for the entry 'failure'

What failure means in Malagasy, failure meaning in Malagasy, failure definition, examples and pronunciation of failure in Malagasy language.

Learn Prepositions by Photos
Commonly confused words
form of verbs
Learn 300+ TOEFL words
Fill in the blanks
Topic Wise Words
Learn 3000+ common words
Words Everyday
Most Searched Words
GRE words
Android App
iPhone App
Chrome Extension

Blog List

Topic Wise Words

Learn 3000+ Common Words

Learn Common GRE Words

Learn Words Everyday

Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.
Your Search History