Noun(1) a person who seeks the advice of a lawyer(2) someone who pays for goods or services(3) (computer science
(1) he's my most important client(2) a client referred for counseling(3) Trollope is not only recalling the Roman patron/ client relationship but also asserting how Fothergill is socially below and subservient to Palliser.(4) client software(5) The company's killer product could be the GoodInfo system, an application server for delivering the information to a wireless client .(6) He took no active part in the opposition to the Roman invasion of AD43 and was subsequently made a client of Rome.(7) An integrated dynamic firewall limits access to the client / server applications on a per-user basis.(8) He did an excellent job as a lawyer defending his client , poking holes in the prosecution's case, exactly what a defense attorney should do.(9) Should the client , the application server, or the database management system perform this processing?(10) It would transform the role of the lawyer - sometimes leading him to say no to a client when a client-centered lawyer would say yes.(11) It then found the Audit office had no jurisdiction because it was private business between a lawyer and his client and did not involve public money.(12) His client list includes many professional sports and entertainment notables.(13) Added to this is an optional client / server application that allows a service provider to control it remotely.(14) The healer should work in co-operation with other health care professionals, including the client 's doctor.(15) Made, however, didn't specify exactly which media organizations his client would be reporting to police.(16) a client referred for counselling
(1) thin client :: manify mpanjifa
(2) client service :: mpanjifa service
(3) client server :: mpanjifa mpizara
(4) client application :: mpanjifa fampiharana
(5) email client :: mailaka mpanjifa
(6) client computer :: mpanjifa computer
(7) client software :: mpanjifa rindrambaiko
1. customer ::
2. guest ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Which CLIENT?
- Jesse Pinkman.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Tall and taller, ask him
about his history with my CLIENT.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Your CLIENT admits to...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
and I thought that your CLIENT,
Robert Downey Jr., would be
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
I can't do it. He's my best CLIENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Malagasy Dictionary: client
Meaning and definitions of client, translation in Malagasy
language for client with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of client in Malagasy and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'client'
What client means in Malagasy, client meaning
in Malagasy, client
definition, examples and pronunciation
of client in Malagasy language.